BRAINER SOUNDS: 23RD JULY
A playlist of good music to set you up for the week
Whodathunkit, the sun is actually shining in London. To celebrate the arrival of a one week English summer, we’ll be putting together a playlist of music every week called Brainer Sounds – just some tunes, new and old, that us lot at Brainer are feeling right now.
For our first instalment, we’ve got tracks from the new Lunice x HudMo team up TNGHT, Frank Ocean, Aesop Rock, Blu, House Shoes, Onra and more. So, plug those earphones in and jack the volume up for some Monday afternoon vibesing. Yeah.
If you don’t have Spotify, what better time than now to get involved?
Here’s the tracklist:
01. 9th Wonder – Make It Big feat. Khrysis
02. Nas – Cherry Wine feat. Amy Winehouse
03. Brother Ali – Writer’s Block
04. Onra – One For The Wu
05. Killer Mike – JoJo’s Chillin
06. Aesop Rock – Cycles To Gehenna
07. El-P – Tougher Colder Killer feat. Killer Mike & Despot
08. TNGHT – Higher Ground
09. Mac Miller – Frick Park Market
10. Ta-ku – Day 15
11. Blu – Part Time Suckas feat. Chop & Fresh Daily
12. House Shoes – Keep On feat. Co$$
13. Exile – When Nothing’s Left feat. Blu
14. Beenie Man – Girls Dem Sugar feat. Mya
15. Frank Ocean – Forrest Gump
16. Teebs – Double Fifths